- MindKeeping is a meditation
- MindKeeping is a lifestyle
- MindKeeping is The New Human Technology to awaken the mind
Have you taken a meditation class where you felt calm and relaxed only to lose that feeling 5 minutes after the class when your life goes back to your routine? MindKeeping solves that problem because it is a meditation dedicated to teaching you how to awaken your mind and manage and maintain that calm feeling for extended periods of time.
Unlike traditional meditation, the emphasis is not on quieting the mind but engaging the mind to focus on situations that you want to change while providing the formula to make those positive changes happen.
- Understanding your mind as a system
- How to recognize the difference between your mind and body
- How to clear and organize your mind
- Recognizing what needs to go and what can stay
- When, how and what to expect when making changes
- How to upgrade your mind
- Tools for maintaining a clean and upgraded mind
MindKeeping can be practiced by anyone, anytime or anywhere from beginner to advanced.